Family Secrets Inspire New Business
Beth Carvin, CEO of JamBios, a memoir writing platform with a one-memory-at-a-time storytelling format that lets you write in bite-sized chapters and invite family and friends to add details with a click joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Beth Carvin discuss the following:
- What is JamBios, and what inspired you to create it?
- What’s different about this from a journaling program or just using a Microsoft Word document to record different stories from your life?
- How are people using the platform? What kinds of stories are they telling?
- What’s your revenue model?
- What advice would you give to anyone who has an idea for a company and wants to make it a reality?
JamBios is a fun memoir writing platform with a one-memory-at-a-time storytelling format that lets users invite family and friends to add details with a click. It features an easy book-like structure with 100+ pre-defined chapters as well as the option to create your own, question prompts from an animated character named Monty to keep the memories flowing, public and private options including a Facebook share button for instant posting of select stories, and the option to turn the results into a printed book.
People also listened to this: An Entrepreneurs Journey: Tips on a Successful Launch