An Entrepreneurs Journey: Tips on a Successful Launch
Christian Schauf, the CEO and Founder of the Uncharted Supply Co. that specializes in survival gear and is known for their flagship product, the Seventy2 Hour Survival System joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Christian Schauf discuss the following:
- What led you to creating The Seventy2 Hour Survival System? Were there any tools that just missed the cut on being included in the bag?
- Before being the CEO and Founder of Uncharted Supply Co, what types of jobs did you have? What advice would you share with other people looking to start their own company?
- Can you describe your experience in the months immediately following Shark Tank? If you were to go back and change anything about your experience with Shark Tank, what would it be?
- How was your experience using Indiegogo? What were the benefits of using a crowdfunding platform?
- What are some tips you can provide to those looking to launch their own crowdfunded project? Is there anything they should avoid at all costs? Any “must haves”?
- If you could give a once sentence tip to those aspiring entrepreneurs out there, what would it be?
Christian Schauf is an avid adventurer and successful entrepreneur currently residing in Park City, Utah. He is the CEO and Founder of the Uncharted Supply Co, which specializes in survival gear and is known for the Senty2 Survival System.
Christian, who originally hails from the Midwest, decided to start Uncharted because he wanted the average, or below average, to have the means and the ability to escape situations such as the natural disasters that affect our planet each year.
People also listened to this: Innovating Energy, One Project at a Time with Amy Simpkins