Exclusive Interviews, Green Business Podcast, Technology
Falcon Waterfree Technologies, responsible for over 20 billion gallons of water saved
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:14 — 9.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Simon Davis, CEO of Falcon Waterfree Technologies, the most advanced and leading urinal system provider in the world joins the Green Business Podcast Show. To date this company is responsible for over 20 billion gallons of water saved.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Simon Davis discuss the following:
- How does a water-free urinal actually work?
- How can water-free urinals help during the drought that is plaguing California?
- How has the water-free appliance industry, as a whole, grown in the past 10 years?
- How has the water-free movement developed in the past 10 years? What are the main goals of this movement? How close are we to reaching these goals?
- What makes water-free urinals better than normal, traditional urinals other than the fact that water-free urinals conserve water?
Mr. Simon Davis joined Falcon Waterfree Technologies in late 2012. Mr. Davis is responsible for developing and implementing growth strategies both domestically and internationally, efficiently leading and managing the company’s resources and acting as the main conduit with the Chairman and the Board of Managers.
Prior to joining Falcon Waterfree Technologies, Mr. Davis has 16+ years in the building materials and plumbing industries, most recently for the last 3 1/2 years as President of the Americas for global kitchen leader Franke. Prior to Franke, Mr. Davis was an executive for Masco plumbing divisions BrassCraft and Cobra. Mr. Davis came to Masco in 2001 when they acquired a start-up gas technology business, Magne-Flo, which he cofounded. Mr. Davis started in the plumbing industry in 1996 with Anderson Barrows, a division of Watts Industries.
Web Site: www.falconwaterfree.com