Factory hosts First Ever Pet Innovation Challenge for Start Ups in Pet World
Richard Thompson, the Founder and Partner of Factory; a team of experienced operators who acquire meaningful equity stakes in high potential food, beverage and pet health companies, and partner with them to rapidly build value joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Richard Thompson discuss the following:
- Tell me about your company Factory – what do you do and how do you help start ups?
- What is the Pet Innovation Challenge that was held recently at Factory?
- Who won the Challenge and why and how does that help the company and your company?
- What else happened during the two day event and what will be the lesson people and companies learned by coming to the the event?
- What is next for Factory to help other companies – other events or programs planned?
- How can companies work with you?
Rich helped create over $3 billion in enterprise value as CEO of American Italian Pasta Company, The Meow Mix Company and Freshpet. He has deep operational experience across multiple disciplines, having helped build each of these organizations, including marketing and sales, manufacturing, supply chain and distribution, and innovation infrastructure, and he has supervised the design and construction of 7 manufacturing facilities. With CPG start-ups, one home run can be a lifetime achievement. Rich has helped achieve three of them.
People also listened to this: Shopping Wisely by Being a Smarter Shopper: The Power of Fridge Eye