Expert: New Google Update will knock 96% from Top 20 Searches; how to be part of the 4%
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Deyan Georgiev discuss the following:
- Google has a big update coming in June, it’s believed to be the most sweeping changes to its Core Vitals in several years. What kind of impact will this Google update have on SEO and site performance?
- What does every CTO and CEO need for their company to rise to the top in searches once the Google update is released?
- Can you offer some advice on how CTOs and CEOs can generate higher and consistent SEO after this update?
- What would you say are the Top 5 Reasons that Slow Sites Lose Revenue?
- You offer a free service but even your gold standard — your ultimate optimization mode called Ludicrous is affordable for everyone, for small business owners and large corporations. Can you explain why NitroPack, and Ludicrous specifically, has such success achieving a big boost in site speed?
Deyan Georgiev, a Forbes 30 under 30, is Co-Founder and CEO of NitroPack, the all-in-one performance optimization service that is powering over 50,000 websites per day, providing lightning-fast load times and great PageSpeed scores. A sought-after expert in SEO and Website Optimization, Deyan also founded Biomyc, which offers sustainable packaging alternatives for businesses across the globe. Biomyc was awarded best European start-up in the Green category at the Startup Europe Awards 2017. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of National and World Economy in Bulgaria.
People also listened to this: This unique humor based advertising firm has exploded in popularity and growth