Enable is powering the deal economy
Andrew Butt, the Co-founder & CEO of Enable, a modern, cloud-based B2B software solution for rebate management joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrew Butt discuss the following:
- Can you tell us about Enable and how its filling a pain point?
- What is the deal economy exactly?
- What role does Enable play in the current marketplace and why is it so important?
- Can you tell us about your funding journey as it could be inspiring to some of our listeners looking to raise capital?
- What is one important tip you would give to an early-stage startup founder?
Andrew Butt is the Co-founder & CEO of Enable, a modern, cloud-based B2B software solution for rebate management. Distributors, wholesalers and manufacturers across over 50 industries now have an easy, seamless solution to execute and track their full range of trading programs. The company is backed by $16M in funding from notable Silicon Valley investors, Menlo Ventures and Sierra Ventures.
Launched in 2017, Andrew and his co-founder, met twenty years ago while learning to fly helicopters. In March 2000, they formed their first business together, DCS E-Commerce, a profitable software engineering company, employing a team of 100. The company was ranked in the Sunday Times as the 50th fastest growing private technology company in Britain.
Four years later, they co-founded Information Matrix Ltd, a B2B SaaS business, which was acquired by London-based private equity firm Sovereign Capital.
People also listened to this: Brand launch expert reveals how to launch a profitable fashion brand online