Brand launch expert reveals how to launch a profitable fashion brand online
Carley Johnson, the Founder of Unzipped, with the primary focus of helping fashion startups, through 2 key services; an online course 6-steps to launch and startup growth services joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Carley Johnson discuss the following:
- What will make or break a fashion brands success?
- What sales channels should fashion brands be focusing on using when launching their brand?
- How can fashion brands be profitable upon launch?
- In 2021 what topics should fashion brands be focusing on?
- Tell us about your proven 6-steps to launch a fashion brand online course?
TIP: Based on clients feedback – they all wished they had reached out sooner. There was a common consensus that they thought they could do everything by themselves, which simply wasn’t true. Upon seeking expert advise they realised how much more there was to do, things they had overlooked and appreciated the guidance.
Carley Johnson Founder of Unzipped a fashion consultancy based in Melbourne. Unzipped is focused on helping fashion startups to profitably launch and grow across numerous sales channels. This is achieved through 2 key services:
1. Online fashion course + coaching – teaching startups how to launch their online business & brand.
2. Startup growth services – targeted at small fashion brands that have launched and are looking to grow.
Carley has a vast history in fashion starting out as a textile designer creating unique concepts for major clients around the world including DVF, Karen Millen and Philip Lim. In 2011 she chose to sidestep into fashion buying; first working for Miss Selfridge (DIVA) buying jewellery, then moving to New Look buying Kelly Brook concession and plus size clothing. In 2013 ahead of the eCommerce boom in UK/EU, she took a position in global wholesale sales for New Look, working with key accounts ASOS, Zalando, Zalora and The Iconic to name a few. Managing a team of 20+, together we grew wholesale for New Look to be 1 of their 3 key pillars of growth, exceeding £150M+ rev yr, 2017.
People also listened to this: How Has COVID-19 Affected the Criminal Justice System in New York?