Scott Agnew, the author of Long-Term Leader, the hidden secrets of the Power of Soft Skills to go from CEO to successful business owner joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Agnew discuss the following:
- Why is the most important skill of a leader is to manager themselves?
- How do leaders be clear on their values so that it will help them get to where they want to go?
- Why would one want to to be a Long-Term Leader and how do they reach the “gold standard” of leadership?
- Why is managing tasks instead of leading with a clear vision a mistake?
- Talk to us about staying problem focused rather than outcome focused as it is like a cancer that seeps into your mind?
- Why is collaboration better than the competition?
Scott Agnew teaches and coaches business leadership with the mission of “Helping make things better by sharing insights, knowledge, strategy, and behavior of the most effective business leaders.”
Through hard work, perseverance and determination, Scott’s Real Estate Brokerage has developed into the fastest growing in the franchise system and held the #1 market share in Utah for the last six years.
Scott is a founding member of MAPS Coaching and Keller Williams University and Scott’s franchises put him in the top ½ of 1% of all real estate brokerages in the US.
People also listened to this: The Proven Trust-Building Process to Create Instant Rapport and Lasting Relationships