Elite Fitness Concepts Operation Boot Camp with Rick Stafford
Rick Stafford, founder of Elite Fitness Concepts Operation Boot Camp – a comprehensive program of fitness instruction, food modification, nutritional counseling, diet planning and motivational training joins Entrepreneurial Fit Radio. Stafford is also a nationally accredited boot camp instructor, active Ironman triathlete.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rick Stafford discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about your passion for fitness and why you started Elite Fitness Concepts Operation Boot Camp.
- How do you think your experiences with the military and law enforcement have made you more capable of running your boot camp?
- Why do you believe people should try to get motivated about changing their lifestyles?
- With so many options for gyms, fitness centers and personal trainers out there today, how does your boot camp differentiate itself from the competition?
- What advice do you have for entrepreneurs who are looking to pursue a business in the health & fitness industry?
Rick Stafford Credentials:
· Central Florida’s only Nationally Accredited Boot Camp Instructor
· Holds an MBA From Nova Southeastern University
· Active Ironman Triathlete and Triathlon Trainer
· Active Adventure Racer
· Certified Law Enforcement Physical Fitness Trainer
· Certified Personal Trainer – ISSA
· Certified Aerobics Instructor – ISSA
· Certified Endurance Trainer – ISSA
· Certified TRX Suspension System Trainer
· Florida Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
· CPR and First Aid Instructor
· Eagle Scout
· Open Water, Law Enforcement/ Military Tactical Diving Instructor
· Trained with Navy SEALs, Marine Force Recon, Special Forces, Rangers, DEA, FBI and several Metro SWAT Teams