Gourmet Gulf, bringing popular Western and Arabic food and beverage Brands to the Middle East
AJ Kumaran, President at Gourmet Gulf, a Dubai-based restaurant company that is bringing popular Western and Arabic food and beverage Brands to the Middle East joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest AJ Kumaran discuss the following:
- I understand a new joint venture is in the works, what will be the name of the new firm?
- How will the joint venture help Gourmet Gulf achieve its strategic vision?
- What’s your shared vision for value creation?
- What are some short and long-term goals for Gourmet Gulf and its brands as part of the joint venture?
- What is the firm’s primary reason for a joint venture? Acquiring talent, increasing profits, and expanding services or geographic coverage? Or all of the above?
AJ Kumaran is an industry veteran with more than ten years of C-suite experience developing operational and growth strategies for large multi-unit concepts. Besides his nearly 15 years of executive level experience leading nationwide brands in the United States, Kumaran is a graduate of Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland and Executive MBA holder from Cornell University.
AJ Kumaran was appointed President, COO of Gourmet Gulf in 2012. Apart from developing and implementing the strategic growth plan, Kumaran is responsible for all Operations, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Human Resources functions.