Eco-friendly arts and crafts kits by ArtTerro.com
with Forrest Espinoza
Forrest Espinoza the founder of Artterro, a sustainable small business in Madison, WI joins The Green Podcast Show. Artterro designs and sells eco art kits, which are eco-friendly, open-ended art kits for kids and creative adults.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Forrest Espinoza discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the idea for Artterro?
- What sets Artterro apart from the competition?
- How long did it take from the initial idea until making your business idea a reality?
- What makes your business green?
- How have you managed to grow your business without sacrificing your values?
- Do you have any projects or new business developments happening now?
- What is your dream for Artterro’s future, and what do you need to happen to make it a reality?
Forrest Espinoza is the founder and CEO of Artterro, a sustainable small business located in Madison, WI. She has 20 years of sales experience with businesses both big and small, and her passion for art and sustainability have made Artterro into a brand that stands for quality, creativity and innovation. Together with her business partner Jennifer Conn, she’s raising the profile of sustainability in the gift and toy industries.
[box_yellow]Note: If you’d like to subscribe using an RSS feed click on the gray RSS feed button at the top left of this page or better still subscribe to the podcast on iTunes it’s free and you’ll never miss an episode on EPN.
For those who’d like to download this episode or listen to it now, right click on the download link above or left click on the grey arrow button above to play now.[/box_yellow]