Don’t Compromise On Your Home Security
David “Selly” Selinger, CEO and Co-Founder at Deep Sentinel that is poised to disrupt the home security market joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest David “Selly” Selinger discuss the following:
- What made you take the future of home security in your own hands?
- What makes traditional security systems lackluster?
- What makes Deep Sentinel poised to disrupt the home security market?
- Can you describe how Deep Sentinel is the fastest security system ever created?
- Can you delve into Deep Sentinel’s 24/7 human Surveillance Team?
David Selinger founded Deep Sentinel in 2016 when he saw the potential for AI to radically reinvent the legacy home security market.
A serial entrepreneur and artificial intelligence (AI) pioneer, Selly (as he is known to his friends and colleagues) started his career in R&D at Amazon, where he developed the first commercial product recommendation system. He subsequently co-founded Redfin, the next-generation real estate brokerage, and RichRelevance, the #1 provider of personalization for brands like Office Depot and Costco.
Recognized as a “40-under-40” innovator in the San Francisco region, he is active in social change, serving as a co-founder of Silicon Climate, and as an advisor to Opus 12, Gridcure, and the Rainforest Connection. Selly received his BS in Computer Science from Stanford University.
People also listened to this: Kashif Awan to Open Joint Fully Promoted and Signarama Location in Plainfield, IL