Do you still have the very first customer who signed on with your business?
Jay Mishra the COO at Astera Software, a rapidly-growing provider of enterprise-ready data management solutions joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is Astera, and how did the business get started?
- You still have the very first customer who signed on with your business, customer experience and attention is increasingly important. What tips do you have for maintaining great relationships with customers and building loyalty?
- Astera focuses on data management , data has become increasingly critical to business operations and also much more complicated – how has the industry changed over the last several years?
- Everyone is talking about AI these days. How is AI impacting data management and making it easier or more complicated for customers to manage?
- If you could go back and give yourself one piece of advice at the start of the product development cycle? What would you tell your team?
Jay Mishra is a thought leader in the big data and artificial intelligence industry, with over 20 years of experience in solution design and development, technical leadership, and product development. His expertise in databases, architectural patterns, and data integration methodologies is unmatched, and he has a proven track record of understanding customer needs and proposing solutions that deliver the best results.
As COO of Astera Software, Jay has played a key role in leading the development and vision of the company’s data pipeline building products, Centerprise Data Integrator, Report Miner, and Data Warehouse Builder. He is responsible for strategic planning and direction for product vision and development, collaborating closely with clients to ensure their success, and managing fast-paced and dynamic engineering teams. Jay is also deeply involved in business transformation initiatives, helping the organization optimize its operations and achieve financial success.
People also listened to this: What Is An IPO? Why Do Companies Go Public?