Emotional Baggage with Satyen Raja
Satyen Raja, a distinguished mentor and coach to the world’s most prominent CEOs, business leaders, and esteemed global influencers joins Enterprise Radio. He is also the author of Accelerated Evolution and Founder of Warrior SageTrainings.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
- In your experience, what are some common patterns of behavior and thought that individuals may fall into due to limiting beliefs, traumas, and unconscious family loyalties?
- Can you explain what unconscious family loyalties are?
- Can you explain how emotional baggage affects an individual’s motivation and focus?
- How can leaders support employees who are dealing with emotional baggage in the workplace?
- What are some practical steps that individuals can take to identify and address their emotional baggage to improve their performance at work?
Satyen Raja is a distinguished mentor and coach to the world’s most prominent CEOs, business leaders, and esteemed global influencers. Drawing upon four decades of experience in personal development, Satyen has honed a unique approach to transformational coaching that blends Eastern and Western spiritual traditions, cutting-edge science, and practical tools for personal growth.
As the Founder of the WarriorSage Group, Satyen has cultivated a worldwide community of spiritual seekers, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders dedicated to making a positive impact. His expertise extends to building and scaling businesses for over 30 years, having established a multitude of successful companies.
With his latest book Accelerated Evolution, Satyen offers a breath of fresh cosmic air to tap into the greatness that lies within you right now. He expertly guides participants towards increased self-awareness, enabling them to attain tangible, practical results, and access heightened levels of creativity and flow.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Enterprise Podcast Network – EPN.
People also listened to this: Do you still have the very first customer who signed on with your business?