Digital Marketing Strategies for Small Business
Rick Hogan, CEO & Co-Founder of Bleevit Interactive, a full-service digital marketing company located in Washington DC that focuses on helping small businesses succeed on the web joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guests Rick Hogan discuss the following:
- What does Bleevit Interactive do and why did you create Bleevit Interactive?
- What are your top digital marketing tips for local businesses?
- How should small businesses approach digital marketing efforts?
- What are some of the mistakes local businesses make in their digital marketing efforts?
- If there is one thing that separates successful digital marketing efforts from not so successful digital marketing, what is that?
TIP: The biggest tip for small businesses is to stop flying blind and implement basic digital analytics, Google Analytics is free. This helps you measure the success of your efforts and adjust invements that are not providing a positive ROI.
Rick Hogan, is the CEO & Co-founder of Bleevit Interactive, a Google Partner and digital marketing agency located in the Washington DC area. Bleevit helps local businesses reach their full digital marketing potential. Their clients benefit from the firm’s extensive experience in the areas of web design, search and search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, content marketing, video production and social media.
Before starting Bleevit in 2011, Rick spent his career in the enterprise software space leading teams at organizations such as Computer Associates, Sterling Software and Quest Software.