Dean Kilby, Metabolic Clinic Expert discusses Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes
Dean Kilby, a biochemist and clinical manager for Collective Care in Sydney Australia joins Enterprise Fit Radio to discuss Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dean Kilby discuss the following:
- Please tell the audience a bit about your background and how you came to become a leading metabolic expert?
- In your experience, what are the key causes to weight issues facing Australians?
- What in your experience is the biggest misunderstanding that people have when it comes to their metabolisms?
- When taking on a new year, and hoping to make changes to weight, how have those who reached success prioritised their goals?
- In your experience what is to be truly expected when people start on a weight loss journey?
Dean Kilby is a consultant, scientist & coach. He is committed to making a significant difference to the opportunity and promise of both preventative and regenerative medicine by:
- Making regenerative and cell therapy products and training options available for leading medical practitioners.
- Making the latest preventative consumer products and regenerative treatment options available, possible and more readily accessible for patients throughout the world.
Collective Care is located in Sydney’s rapidly growing north west (Bella Vista), our patients come to us from across the wider Sydney and New South Wales area. That’s because our clinics are led by trained and experienced medical staff. Our doctors and nurses are provided with ongoing mentoring, training, and development to ensure we are able to offer our patients the very best in care.
We also believe in the principle that quality healthcare should be accessible to all, so patients are offered access to Medicare rebatable service and reasonably priced consultations and procedures with one of our advanced trained General Practitioners.
For conditions that require the views of specialists or surgeons or other inter-speciality health professionals, our unique collective care case conferences give patients the reassurance of seeing their healthcare team connected to co-manage their condition with their collective expertise.
People also listened to this: Laura Sales Certified Keto Health Coach: Burn Fat with Keto the Clean Way for Fast and Healthy Weight Loss