Asset-Based Lending with Kris Henry
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kris Henry discuss the following:
- What is asset-based lending and how does it work?
- When is the best time to utilize asset-based lending? Why might a business need to use asset-based lending?
- What benefits does asset-based lending offer to small businesses? Entrepreneurs?
- How can asset-based lending help a small business owner finance a piece of equipment?
- What are the most common types of asset-based lending?
- Why has asset-based lending increased in popularity in recent years?
TIP: Asset-based lending has turned into a profitable financial tool across the board because it keeps the business going and ensures a seamless transition towards business success. Businesses can fall short on finances from time to time. This is where asset-based lending comes in; asset-based lending can provide them with the financial boost they desire, making it ideal for cash-strapped companies.
Kris Henry brings over 10 years of experience in providing financing solutions to both for-profit and nonprofit businesses, including start-ups, women-owned businesses, and franchises. Prior to joining Troy Business Group, Kris was a Business Banker at JP Morgan Chase where he built on new and existing relationships with business owners daily and learned that banking was about community building. With his extensive knowledge of commercial, industrial and SBA-enhanced loan products; he knows all the angles and looks for ways to add value when meeting his customers’ objectives.
Kris honorably served as a decorated active duty member in the United States Marine Corps and continues to serve as the CFO for various nonprofit organizations. Kris currently serves as a Peer Coach at an organization called LIFT (Legal Information for Families Today) and works with a number of community members to create low-income housing opportunities for New Yorkers that are tired of getting pushed out of the city.
People also listened to this: Digital Finance for 21st Century Investors