Daniel Wakim, the principal Criminal Defense Lawyer and Managing Partner at Daniel Wakim Lawyers based in Sydney, Australia joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Legal Corner.
- Tell me about your passion(s).
- What drove you to first become a Lawyer?
- Every industry and business is being disrupted today. How did you prepare yourself to transition from ‘everyday lawyer’ to a Criminal Defence Lawyer with an entrepreneurial approach?
- If you had your chance what would you do differently?
- For someone first starting out with a new concept or idea, what is the best advice you can give?
- How important are mentors / coaches in your business and personal development growth?
Daniel Wakim is a criminal defense lawyer with heart. A believer in human rights and dignity for the individual, he has been described by clients and foes alike as the real deal.
“My no.1 priority is to protect our clients and keep them confident and safe while my team, do our job and deliver results.”
He describes his role as the principal Criminal Defense Lawyer of Daniel Wakim Lawyers (DWL) and has represented a number of high profile criminal cases in Australia’s highest jurisdictions including the Supreme Court. DWL has offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
Daniel is also Special Counsel – admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales, the High Court of Australia and the High Court of New Zealand and has over fifteen years’ experience in Business Management.
Daniel is known for:
- Exceptional Competence
- Legal Advocacy
- Strategic Planning and Preparation
- Settlement and Negotiation Skillset
- Strong Professional Candour and Ethics
- Dispute Resolution Skillset
- Extensive Contact Network
- Results Focused
His legal practice focuses on Criminal Defense Law, Intelligence Proceedings, Corporate and Commercial White Collar Crime
Daniel takes interest in the Rule of Law, International Law and Human Rights and the value of human dignity. Poverty, homelessness and mental health in our community are also of interest and first and foremost respect for all individuals.
He personally values practising his faith, celebrating culture, travel, sport, music and entertainment. His spare time is invested with people he loves, family and friends.
Daniel is a member or various government and legal bodies some of which include; The Law Society of New South Wales, The Law Council Australia, Law Institute Victoria, Australian Lawyers Alliance, The International Bar Association, The American Bar Association, Western Sydney University Alumni, Women’s Lawyers Association and more.
People also listened to this: Your Metro DC Personal Injury Law Firm with Kim Brooks-Rodney