Creating stronger teams through outdoor adventures
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guests Jack Foley and Trudy Triner discuss the following:
- What is PALEOVENTURES – what do you do?
- What outdoor skills and communication skills do participants learn?
- What organizational needs cause people to book a PALEOVENTURE outdoor teambuilding day with you?
- How are you different than many outdoor adventure companies?
- What is the most significant result a client has experienced after experiencing your services?
Jack Foley is an experienced Outdoor Educator who has taught outdoor skills to hundreds of adults and children. Jack has an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to cope with unexpected and unfamiliar circumstances and he teaches these skills in a relaxed and engaging way. As a Certified Wilderness First Responder, Jack has protected the safety of participants in such venues as Burning Man, Tough Mudder and Trackers Earth Bay Area for the past several years.
Trudy Triner brings her 20 years of Organizational Development skills to this team. Following a team’s experience in various outdoor activities led by Jack, Trudy conducts in-depth debriefs helping participants relate their experiences and insights to their real work situations. She has led teambuilding activities and workshops at Kaiser Permanente, and many other Fortune 500 companies, during her long career.