Couples in business together: Are we an effective team
Julie Richman, the Author of Dynamic Duos: the essential guide for Couples in Business together joins Enterprise Radio. She specialises in supporting, educating and mentoring Couples working together in a family-owned or small business.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Julie Richman discuss the following:
- What are some of the issues that couples in business who are working closely together would come across?
- How can couples work better or more effectively together?
- How can couples identify if they are not working well together?
- People talk about “teamwork” all the time, kind of an overused term, can you explain what this is and how to improve “teamwork”?
- That doesn’t always work, does it. What suggestions would you have for couples in business struggling to work together?
Julie Richman’s main passion is to see all family-owned businesses flourish. To see joy and satisfaction on the owners faces, when they realise all financial troubles have passed, their families future is bright and clear, and there is enough time and money to live the lifestyle they have always dreamed of having.
Having over 21 years personal experience in owning and operating small business, as well as a Degree in Business and Commerce, majoring in Marketing and Management, Julie combines both world class business strategies with real-life practical experience.
Focusing primarily on people within the business, all issues and solutions stem from the head space of the business owners. Julie combines unique views and imaginative responses to the everyday challenges that small business owners face. Exploring fundamental principles between couples in business together, Julie brings about simple, yet very effective tools and strategies to make life and business much easier together.
People also listened to this: Couples in business together with Julie Richman