Michelle Joosse, the CEO of a leading IT firm who came from a non-tech background
Michelle Joosse, CEO of leading Australian IT firm, HotlineIT that is focused on the end user of every business joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michelle Joosse discuss the following:
- Please tell the audience a bit about your background and how you came to become the CEO of HotlineIT?
- In your experience, what are the key similarities CEO’s struggle with regardless of industry and how do you overcome them?
- You didn’t come from a tech background, yet you are the CEO of a leading technology company – how do you believe your approach to the role cemented your success?
- What are the biggest mistakes companies make when approaching their IT solutions?
- What is your advice for other women who want to get involved in the technology industry, but perhaps do not come from a traditionally technological background?
Michelle Joosse made the shift to CEO after a career in management accountancy. Committed to raising the profile of women in IT, she applies her Masters of Commerce (Professional Accounting), Bachelor of Business Studies and experience as a Fellow Certified Practising Accountant to balance your IT needs with your business bottom line.
As an Australian owned and operated full service IT management solutions provider, HotlineIT are focused on the end user of every business. Whether your IT is about boosting productivity inhouse or making life easier for your own customers, HotlineIT will get you there. Your everyday just got easier with IT that just works. The business bottom line looks better too when you save time and money with proactive maintenance, less IT issues and faster resolution. With customised packages and flat-rate managed services from HotlineIT, you know your IT expenses ahead of time so there’s no surprises.
People also listened to this: Emily Wilcox: The Australian COO disrupting the American fintech space