Concreta Legal, a trademark law firm based in Monterrey, Mexico
Claudia Rodriguez, Founder of Concreta Legal, a trademark law firm based in Monterrey, Mexico, helping businesses deal with trademark law, intellectual property, patents, and contracts joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Claudia Rodriguez discuss the following:
- What is Concreta?
- What are the services offered by Concreta that could be useful to US people doing business in Mexico?
- What is the benefit of registering a trademark?
- Does a US-based trademark registration be protected in Mexico and vice-versa?
- In which cases would it be convenient to register a trademark in Mexico?
- What could be a comparative example in the U.S. of a Concreta-style office?
- What types of contracts does Concreta handle?
- In the case of starting a partnership, I am aware that they have a very peculiar service to avoid conflicts… is this true?
- Why is it important to hire your services when owning a business in Mexico?
- In the event that English-speaking clients contract services with you, do you have English-speaking lawyers to generate communication with this type of clients?
Claudia is a Licensed Attorney by the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM) and completed part of her studies in the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas in Madrid, Spain. She received a Masters in Law in Alternative Dispute Resolutions by the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León and is currently pursuing a Masters in Law of Intellectual Property by the Universidad Panamericana de Ciudad de México. She is the founder of Concreta Legal, a law firm that specializes in trademark, intellectual property, patents and contracts.
People also listened to this: Bruce Glenn on Making Sure Your First Flip Isn’t a Flop