Bruce Glenn on Making Sure Your First Flip Isn’t a Flop
Bruce Glenn, real estate appraiser and author of “First Flip: 30 Years of Secrets So Your First Flip Isn’t a Flop,” an international bestseller in six countries joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bruce Glenn discuss the following:
- What is the best way to find your first flip?
- What is a simple formula to determine if a deal is a real deal?
- What is the best neighborhood to flip houses in?
- How can you find money for your flips?
- How does having the right team make a difference between a good flip and a great flip?
- What one tip can you leave with the audience about having a successful first flip?
Bruce Glenn has been working as a real estate appraiser for nearly 30 years and has successfully flipped more than 150 homes. He is the author of First Flip: 30 Years of Secrets So Your First Flip Isn’t a Flop, an international best-selling book in six categories across multiple home improvement categories. Bruce has spoken at numerous real estate offices and REI meetings sharing his years of experience. Lastly, Bruce has been teaching classes on flipping houses and recently started “Flippin Bruce,” a membership website that brings his knowledge to a national market.
People also listened to this: How Leaders Can Make Meetings More Effective by Building Resilience