Compendian Incorporated, Capitalizing on Corporate Knowledge
Chuck Carey the Founder and CEO of Compendian®, Inc. that offers cloud-based solutions to help organizations capture, protect and leverage their tribal knowledge, content and experiences, to measurably increase their overall effectiveness and revenue attainment joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chuck Carey discuss the following:
- With all of your experiences and background, why did you create Compendian?
- In looking at the home page of your Website, I noticed that, unlike most technology companies, you don’t lead or talk about your solution, instead you talk about buyer problems, why is that?
- I noticed that you lead with talking about how organizations need to protect and retain their corporate IP and tribal knowledge. Do you see this as the #1 issue facing organizations today?
- After that, what would you say is the second biggest issue that you help organizations solve?
- Since your experiences have been largely in the sales and marketing area, what strategic problem is top of mind for most organizations in those areas?
Chuck Carey is a highly successful sales and marketing executive with over 40 years’ experience in sales, marketing and management, Chuck has managed both domestic and international teams for globally known IT companies and start-up ventures. During his career, he has specialized in developing software and web-based products that improve operational functions between sales, marketing and customer service.
Chuck has also been the founder and president of several independent IT ventures. His success has allowed him to continue investing in innovative technology ventures in today’s rapidly evolving IT industry.
An active networker and member of business and technology organizations nationwide, Chuck attended the University of Akron. He lives in Atlanta, GA.