Communicating with your clients
Tim Hoopmann the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business that specialises in streamlining the bookkeeping for SMBs through cloud service again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss communicating with your clients.
- What are your main channels of communicating with your clients?
- Why did you opt to move from individual emails to generic emails?
- Did the change from Outlook to HelpScout have a significant impact on your clients?
- In a previous podcast you mentioned that measuring productivity is quite important. How do you measure whether communication is effective?
- What advice would you give to new start-up businesses regarding the best way to communicate with their clients?
Tim Hoopmann is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business specialising in cloud services. Following his years of experience as a consultant and business owner, Tim is now passionate about helping other businesses make the transition to being fully digitised to allow for greater freedom and work/life balance for business owners and employees alike.