Productivity in the Cloud with Tim Hoopmann
Tim Hoopmann the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business that specialises in streamlining the bookkeeping for SMBs through cloud service again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss productivity in the cloud.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is brought to you by DesignCrowd.com. Learn more and receive your Enterprise Radio $100 VIP offer when you start your next project.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Tim Hoopmann discuss the following:
- The future is created by what is done today, not tomorrow.” What do you take from this statement?
- How important is planning and scheduling to you?
- Do you have particular tools that you use to increase your productivity? If so, how have they helped the business?
- How do you measure how productive you are?
- How much time do you believe that you have saved thanks to these tools?
Tim Hoopmann is the CEO and founder of Cornerstone, a bookkeeping business specialising in cloud services. Following his years of experience as a consultant and business owner, Tim is now passionate about helping other businesses make the transition to being fully digitised to allow for greater freedom and work/life balance for business owners and employees alike.