Combining Her Two Biggest Passions to Create the Midwest’s Largest Cat Conference
Lauren Mieli, owner of The Catnip Times, which is hosting their second annual Meow MeetUp event in Rosemont, IL this July 20th and 21st joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lauren Mieli discuss the following:
- When you started your cat blog, The Catnip Times, did you expect it to blow up with success in the way that it did? Was it originally supposed to be just for fun?
- What experience helped you to turn your passion for cats into a business endeavor?
- What do attendees get to experience when they go to Meow MeetUp?
- Last year was the first annual Meow MeetUp, how has the event grown since last year?
- What are your plans for Meow MeetUp and The Catnip Times in the future?
Lauren Mieli is a marketing executive with over 20 years of experience working for various Fortune 50 brands. She has combined her talent for business development and love of cats into a number of successful businesses. The Catnip Times is an award-winning cat blog with more than 1 million followers on social media. Meow MeetUp, the Midwest’s largest cat conference, was started in 2018. You can find out more about Lauren and her cat-themed endeavors at www.thecatniptimes.com.
People also listened to this: Introducing Celebrity Lifestyle Manager: Gold Mac Ivor