CasperLabs Blockchain Accelerates NFT Revenue Streams for Musicians
Cliff Sarkin, Chief Operating Officer for CasperLabs a leader in blockchain solutions for the enterprise joins Enterprise Radio.
- CasperLabs offers an enterprise platform that makes on ramping to blockchain easy…and now for the music industry. Why is blockchain important to the music industry?
- We hear a lot about NFTs. What is an NFT and how does CasperLabs’ Blockchain Accelerate NFT Revenue Streams for Musicians?
- How do musicians benefit from blockchain?
- You recently announced teaming up with a financial consultancy firm Megalodon to launch Dmusic, a digital NFT record shop. Tell us more about this partnership and why this is breakthrough.
- Where can our audience learn more about CasperLabs blockchain solutions?
Cliff Sarkin is COO of CasperLabs. Cliff is a seasoned tech entrepreneur and licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. Before joining CasperLabs, Cliff served as VP of business development at DNA, a leading early-stage blockchain venture fund. Prior to DNA, he helped grow and scale three successful internet technology startups, during which time he raised multiple venture funding rounds for all three companies, helped scaleDuda.cofrom 12 employees to 70+, and led VideoSurf’s $80M acquisition by Microsoft in 2011. Cliff holds a Bachelors of Arts degree from University of California, Berkeley and a Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School.
People also listened to this: How to 10x your company with Mark E. Watson