Burial Insurance, and why it’s a good idea to have a policy
Matt Schmidt, Owner of Burial Insurance Pro’s that helps families across the United States obtain affordable Burial, Funeral, and Final Expense Insurance joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Insurance Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Matt Schmidt discuss the following:
- What is a Burial Insurance, or Final Expense Insurance Policy?
- What are the advantages of a Burial Insurance Policy, compared to a Pre-Paid Funeral ?
- Once a policy has begun, when will the policy actually go inforce, and does the death benefit pay out immediately?
- How are the death benefits paid and what is the death claim process?
- How quickly can a beneficiary expect to be paid, the benefits?
- What are the “medical” requirements for a person to qualify for a Burial Insurance Policy?
- Can a child, take out policies on their parents or grand parents?
Matt Schmidt is the Owner of Burial Insurance Pro’s. Burial Insurance Pro’s have been helping families obtain Burial Insurance for over 6 years. Policies are available for individuals in all 50 states, ages 0-89. Most people can qualify for a policy, regardless of their health.
People also listened to this: The consequences of not having a care giving plan