Building WordPress Websites in just minutes, even if you don’t have coding skills
Armen Saghatelian, 10Web’s Co-founder and Vice President of Product Development joins Enterprise Radio to discuss building WordPress websites in just minutes.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Armen Saghatelian discuss the following:
- How did the idea of the 10Web platform come to be?
- What’s your favorite feature of your product?
- What’s your customers’ favorite feature of 10Web?
- What are the main business pain points that 10Web solves?
- You said that I can build my website using just your hosting, website builder and plugins. What if I already have a website and I use plugins and a theme from other companies? Can I move to 10Web? Will I be able to keep my custom WordPress themes and custom plugins?
Tip: Never stop improving, even if you think you’ve created a complete product, there is always place for improvement. At 10Web, we take this tip as a rule and try to come up with new updates, features and constantly improving the overall product. And this brought us to a point where we are about to launch another product: an AI automation tool for making website creation even easier.
Armen Saghatelian is the Co-founder and Vice President of Product Development at 10Web, an All-In-One WordPress Website Builder. Armen takes care of 10Web becoming the platform people need. A new feature must be added? A tool doesn’t work properly? Armen knows how to have it fixed. Using creativity in managerial work helps him find the best solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
Armen also holds a Ph.D. degree in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics.
People also listened to this: Mr. Wolf of Marketing Communication