Building a 7 Figure Digital Marketing Agency in his 20’s with Gareth Bull
Gareth Bull, Director and Founder of Bulldog Digital Media, a digital marketing agency specialising in all things search joins Enterprise Radio.
- What motivated you to bite the bullet and set up your very own digital marketing agency?
- What is the main thing you have learnt since becoming a business owner?
- Preparing to fail is a huge part of becoming an entrepreneur, how do you deal with this?
- If you could go back to the day you decided to start a business, what would you tell yourself?
- Is there a rule you’ve always lived by and plan on always sticking to?
- Your agency has had substantial growth very quickly. Is this something you had planned to achieve?
- What advice would you give to a young entrepreneur looking to start their own digital marketing agency?
- In your eyes, what is the most important thing about growing a business?
Gareth Bull is an entrepreneur who has successfully built a 7-figure business – all whilst in his 20’s. Gareth is the founder of Bulldog Digital Media, a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in the UK and also co-founder of email marketing platform, EmailOctopus. When he isn’t consumed by his business, Gareth can be found in the gym or travelling to many exotic places.
People also listened to this: Entrepreneur Teaches Small Businesses How to Make Big Bucks Using the Psychology of Persuasion