Piper Moretti, CEO of The Crypto Realty Group, a real estate company that specializes in cryptocurrency transactions and blockchain technology joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Piper Moretti discuss the following:
- What did you do before real estate and how did you get involved in such a niche market?
- When did you decide to form a company around it?
- Can you explain blockchain and how it relates to cryptocurrency?
- How are some of these deals done?
- How will blockchain change real estate and other verticals?
- What’s your main takeaway with regards to starting your own business?
- Is there anything you would do differently?
Piper Moretti is the CEO of The Crypto Realty Group, a Los Angeles-based firm specializing in conducting real estate transactions with cryptocurrency and the only REALTOR® in California who has completed 5 bitcoin transactions to date.
Piper is a licensed international luxury REALTOR® at First Team Christie’s International Luxury Real Estate, one of the world’s largest luxury real estate brokerages as well as a Certified International Property Specialist, the only international designation recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®.
She is also a proud advisor to the Los Angeles Blockchain Lab, CROP.io, Block66.io, and a member of the Los Angeles chapter of the International Blockchain Real Estate Association. Her speaking engagements include Inman Connect, New York 2018, International Blockchain Real Estate Association’s 2nd Annual Conference and UCLA Cyber Days.
Piper has been featured in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Realtor.com, Mansion Global, and Commercial Observer, Business Insider and Bitcoin Magazine and was ranked #1 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 8 Influential Women Making Headlines in Blockchain.
People also listened to this: Real Estate Expert Nick Vertucci Discusses Seven Figure Decisions