Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Social Entrepreneurs
Bath & Beauty CEO Discusses Rapid Growth & Social Responsibility to the Blind Community
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:44 — 19.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Isaac Shapiro, the CEO of Cleanlogic, a manufacturer of premium exfoliating products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Isaac Shapiro discuss the following:
- What inspired you to put functional braille on Cleanlogic packaging?
- In what other ways does Cleanlogic support the blind community?
- What inspired you to go into the already saturated spa accessories category and how do you differentiate your products from competitors?
- Sustainability is a major topic within the consumer products space; how does Cleanlogic ensure that it makes sustainable products?
- I’ve noticed that Cleanlogic’s year over year revenues are on a consistently upward trajectory; how have you been able to scale so rapidly and how have you achieved such impressive sales goals?
Isaac Shapiro is the Chief Executive Officer of IMS Trading, LLC (IMS “Brands with Braille”) a consumer goods manufacturer of household cleaning and health & beauty products. In the summer of 2000, Mr. Shapiro founded the company in his senior of college and established a mission for the company to incorporate his passion to raise awareness and donate to blind and visually impaired community. The mission of IMS Trading, LLC is to incorporate functional Braille on packaging and through the sale of each IMS “Brands with Braille” product the company donates a portion of the sale to Inspiration Foundation.
Mr. Shapiro’s commitment to advancing the lives of the blind and visually impaired came from growing up with a mother who was blind. Her story of how she immigrated to the U.S. from Mexico and has worked in Arizona to help other blind individuals live independent lives through adaptive technology, inspired Isaac to create a socially responsible company. By incorporating Braille onto its Cleanlogic brand of products, IMS became a leader in innovative product packaging technology. Cleanlogic was the first American beauty brand to feature functional braille on its product packaging.
He founded the Inspiration Foundation in honor of his mother to provide adaptive technology awards to blind and visually impaired individuals who are denied services from government assistance programs. He serves on the board of the Inspiration Foundation. He is a graduate of Arizona State University.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How to share your authentic brand story to attract more customers