RETIRE RESET! What You Need To know and Your Financial Advisor May Not Be Telling You
Certified Financial Planner practitioner, Nahum Daniels who has specialized for over thirty years in serving clients facing the challenge of making income last in retirement and wealth span generations joins Enterprise Radio.
Daniels is the author of the international bestselling book, Retire Reset! What You Need To Know And Your Financial Advisor May Not Be Telling You is urging baby boomers to rethink their investment strategy now and helping retirees sustain the lifestyles to which they aspire rather than settling for less.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nahum Daniels discuss the following:
- What is rule #1 in nest-egg management?
- Why may big market losses be looming this year and next?
- What major risks face retirement investors that can take them and their advisors by complete surprise?
- How can conventional index investing fail retirees?
- How can an investor tell if a financial advisor is properly trained?
Nahum Daniels is a Certified Financial Planner and Retirement Income Certified Professional. Nahum graduated from Brandeis University and earn a certificatein Taxation from NYU. Nahum specialized in advising and counseling affluent retirees and their families for over 30 years. In a high-risk financial world rife with misinformation, half-truths and unaffordable complacency, his mission is to instill in today’s retirees the informed resolve they need to take the right stepstoward achieving lasting retirement success.
People also listened to this: New legislation that may impact IRAs and retirement plans