Artificial Intelligence and Entrepreneurship: Potential & Limitations
Codrin Arsene, CEO at Digital Authority Partners, a digital implementation and product development company headquartered in Chicago, USA joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Codrin Arsene discuss the following:
- Can you please start by giving a quick overview of what Artificial Intelligence is, how it is used and why we should care about it?
- Can you quickly discuss some of the most innovative examples of AI that we’ve seen over the last few years?
- What are some of the industries that will be most impacted by AI over the next decade?
- What should entrepreneurs know about AI?
- How should entrepreneurs leverage AI in their initiatives?
- Digital Authority Partners works on various Artificial Intelligence projects. Can you speak about some of the ways your company’s currently leveraging AI? What are the use cases? Is AI living up to the promise in your experience?
Codrin Arsene runs Digital Authority Partners, a digital implementation and product development company headquartered in Chicago, Il. Digital Authority helps Fortune 500 companies reinvent themselves by undergoing holistic digital transformation initiative.
Digital Authority specializes in implementing artificial intelligence solutions, digital strategy, product development, UX/design, and analytics.
Codrin founded Digital Authority Partners to help companies adopt new and exciting technologies to solve complex problems and achieve their business goals.
An AI-driven product development and digital implementation partner, Digital Authority Partners helps companies create and execute exciting digital initiatives that deliver higher quality healthcare while increasing operational efficiency.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How to use artificial intelligence to bolster your bottom line