Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Mobile App Channel, Technology
Advice from a Software Engineer on creating a mobile app that’s relevant and in-demand
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (15.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mike Ralph who is a coding and software expert, software engineer, and the Managing Director at Band of Coders joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mike Ralph discuss the following:
- What are some indicators that a business owner or entrepreneur needs a mobile app?
- What are some pitfalls to avoid when creating a mobile app?
- How can a brand find good talent when creating a mobile app?
- What are some trends you’re noticing in mobile app development this year?
- How can a mobile app help a brand increase customer engagement and loyalty?
Mike Ralph is a coding and software expert, software engineer, and the Managing Director at Band of Coders. Band of Coders helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and enterprise-level organizations bring their software to life with a team of developers, strategists, fractional CTOs and technical engineers. We provide customized tech teams for any project size. Band of Coders has provided development services to world-famous brands such as Uber, Yamaha, and Sirium XM Radio.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Helps Companies Sell Their Product With Their Product