ActionCOACH Business Coaching with Greg Kopchuk
Greg Kopchuk is the Master Licensee of ActionCoach’s Business Coaching in the Alberta, Peel, York, and Halton regions of Ontario & joins Enterprise Radio. Greg is a sought after speaker in the business world and prides himself on making a difference in the lives of business owners in our community.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Greg Kopchuk discuss the following:
- Could you tell us a bit about yourself and what inspired you to become an ActionCOACH Business Coach?
- Could you tell me the difference between a business coach and a consultant?
- How can a business owner tell if he might need a business coach?
- Since ActionCOACH is a franchise- what qualities do you look for when seeking a potential ActionCOACH business coach?
- What is your greatest success so far?
When he became Master Licensee of the Canadian Franchise company in 2004, Greg Kopchuk managed to take it from bankruptcy and turn it into a multi-million successful national company. Greg has been awarded the Master Licensee award two years in a row from Brad J Sugars and Action International. He prides himself on being a hard-working, successful business coach who encourages all small business owners and entrepreneurs to stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
A successful speaker and family man, Greg is married with three daughters.
Related Web Site: ActionCoachCanada.ca
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: