3 Barriers to Wealth with Jennifer Jost
Jennifer Jost, a speaker/money coach and Wealth Advisor joins Enterprise Radio. She is the founder of Diamond Life Strategies, a money coaching company focused on the mindset around money.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jennifer Jost discuss the following:
- Tell me a little about money coaching.
- Why is Falling in Love with your money important?
- We always hear about having a WHY in business. Can you share your WHY?
- Can you give us an example of a tool to help us have a better relationship with our money?
- How does your clients lives change after working with you?
- How has your life changed building your business?
- Give us one thing that has made the biggest difference in your business.
- What is a money team?
- How do we start with a healthy relationship with money?
Jennifer Jost has been a successful Entrepreneur for over 30 years and is a Powerhouse in the financial world. She is a Dynamic Speaker, Money Coach and Wealth Advisor. She has received the award of “National Advisor of the Year” and qualified for the “MDRT-Million Dollar Round Table”.She is very passionate about the effects finances have in people’s lives. With energizing presence, she empowers people to transform their financial life in a meaningful way through comprehensive financial planning. Her easy step-by-step process takes her clients through an amazing journey.
With her unquestionable openness and vigor, she changes a stressful conversation about money into an exciting and powerful new world that will contain hope and gratitude for the future. She helps her clients gain clarity and serenity with clear action steps to immediately implement towards their financial goals. Jennifer’s clients consider her an instrumental partner, advisor and friend. One of her strengths is the empathy for her client’s experiences in life, as unique as her own.
Letting go of stress and overwhelm and move towards customized goals and dreams.
Jennifer completed a B.S. in Psychology, with Honors, from California State East Bay. She is a Certified Grief Counselor and she holds four Security Licenses as well as a Life & Health Insurance License. Jennifer has a Fiduciary Responsibility with her clients and is an Investment Advisor Representative.
Honesty, integrity and ethics are the foundation of Jennifer’s practice. Above all, her clients always come first.
People also listened to this: The biggest mistake, when it comes to retirement planning