21 Tips for Highly Successful Fundraisers
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Benjamin R. Case discuss the following:
- What does it take to become a highly successful fundraiser?
- Why do people make charitable donations?
- How do you change a “no” to a “yes” from customers and donors?
- How do you deal with unhappy customers and donors?
- How can you apply the advice you share in your book to business and life?
Benjamin R. Case is a professional fundraising consultant who has served in the nonprofit sector for 41 years as an advancement professional, senior manager and leader. He has personally been involved in the successful solicitation of over $1.1 billion in gifts and worked for and been engaged by organizations that have raised $4.8 billion.
His fundraising experience includes working with The Metropolitan Opera in NY, Duke University and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, among others. He recently launched an online learning 12 series webinar “The Daily Dozen: Habits of Highly Successful Fundraisers.” Case is also the author of 21 Tips for Highly Successful Fundraisers, an international best-seller in nine business categories in six countries.
People also listened to this: Total Client Engagement with Maddie Parker