Total Client Engagement with Maddie Parker
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Maddie Parker discuss the following:
- What is “Total Client Engagement” and what does it mean to small business owners?
- What are three core processes to focus on to achieve “Total Client Engagement”?
- What is the biggest challenge when striving for “Total Client Engagement”?
- How to overcome commoditization to reach “Total Client Engagement”?
- What are the benefits of “Total Client Engagement” and how can I set this as a long-term goal for my business?
Maddie Parker started her professional career by studying Mathematics at the University of Kansas, where she obtained both her bachelor and master’s degrees, to pursue a career teaching high school math. After 4 years of teaching Algebra 2 and Geometry at Olathe East High School, she decided to follow in her father’s footsteps and join the family business, Parker Financial Group (PFG).
Maddie quickly learned that the passion she had for education and teaching Math translated seamlessly to her role as a financial planner. As a math teacher, Maddie always enjoyed breaking down the subject’s complex content and delivering it to her students in a simple and easy to understand manner.
As a financial planner, she found that each client’s financial situation is uniquely complex and often difficult for the clients to understand or be able to piece together on their own. Thus, she was still breaking down something complex and teaching it, just to working and retired adults now, instead of 15 and 16-year-old students.
Committed to providing the highest standard of financial planning, Maddie fulfilled the CFP Board’s rigorous requirements to become a Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
People also listened to this: A winning company culture begins by putting the customer first