From an Idea to…, a new book series that teaches Entrepreneurship & Business to Kids
Lowey Bundy Sichol, the author of the children’s book series, From an Idea to…,the world’s only business and entrepreneurship biographies for kids joins Enterprise Radio. Her first two books in the series, From an Idea to Nike and From an Idea to Disney have recently been released.
- What is your background and how did you come up with the idea for a children’s book series about entrepreneurship and business?
- Please tell us about your book series, From an Idea to…,and how it teaches kids about business and entrepreneurship?
- When you talk with kids either at school visits and book events, what messages are you telling them?
- Have there been any challenges with writing entrepreneurship and business books for kids?
- What’s next? Do you have more books coming out and will you be touring the country?
- What tips do you have for parents who are listening and may be raising the next Larry Page or Phil Knight?
Lowey Bundy Sichol is the author of From an Idea to…, the world’s first business and entrepreneurship biographies for kids.
Named one of UpJourney’s “Education Experts to Follow in 2019“, Lowey is also a renown MBA case writer. Her MBA case studies have been read by business school students across the globe and are included in the internationally best-selling marketing book, Marketing Management by Philip Kotler & Kevin Lane Keller.
Lowey received her MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and her BA from Hamilton College where she played varsity softball and rugby. She lives in Chicago with her husband, three kids, and two crazy dogs.
People also listened to this: 21 Tips for Highly Successful Fundraisers