The State of Flow and Happiness in Business
Samuel Strauch, the Founder and Owner of Metrik Real Estate, headquartered in South Beach, Florida with operations in several Latin American countries joins Enterprise Radio. His company provides equity and development, brokerage, and management services.
- As your business, what services does Metrik Real Estate offer and what does the company do?
- What are the most challenging aspects of your business (Metrick Real Estate)?
- How did you learn about Flow and Happiness?
- What are some of the practices that you do to work at optimal capacity and to emulate the state of flow?
- In your opinion, what are the basic pillars to improve both your professional and personal life?
Samuel Strauch completed his undergraduate degree in business at Hofstra University in New York. He also completed studies at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam and Harvard University.
Strauch started his career in banking but eventually joined his family Real Estate business in South Florida. In 2002, Strauch started his own company which he has continued to grow to this day, successfully integrating a platform of complementary enterprises in equity sourcing, acquisitions, development, management, and brokerage of real estate in South Florida and Latin America.
Strauch is an active investor in several other internet and restaurant businesses and is a an avid art and photography enthusiast.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.