The Magic of Meez Meals, Chicagoland’s premier home delivery meal kit service
Jen Moore, founder of Meez Meals, Chicagoland’s premier home delivery meal kit service joins Enterprise Radio. You will learn more about what makes Meez Meals’ gourmet, ready-to-cook meals from scratch so special and unique.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in conjunction with eChicago (Greater Chicago Entrepreneurs).
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jen Moore discuss the following:
- Tell me a little bit about what Meez Meals is and what it aims to do.
- Where did the idea to create a home delivery meal kit service come from?
- Meal kits are becoming a huge trend, they seem to be popping up everywhere – what makes Meez Meals different?
- Meez Meals is the nation’s only certified DIY Meal Kits Green Restaurant. What steps do you take as a company to be eco-friendly?
- Where does Meez Meals hope to be in the future and how will the company reach those goals?
Meez Meals, Chicagoland’s premier home delivery meal kit service, delivers chopped, prepped and measured locally-sourced ingredients to be assembled into home-cooked meals through step-by-step instructions in 20 to 40 minutes. With a weekly-rotating menu, Meez Meals offers new, fresh and healthy entrées, snacks and side dishes sized for 2, 3, 4 or 8 servings and are priced at $9 to $15 per serving for entrées and $7 to $10 for salads, snacks and sides. Meez Meals offers free meal kit delivery.