How To Harness The Internet of Things To Revolutionize Operating Your Business And Increase Profitability
Greg Fasullo, Chief Executive Officer with EnTouch Controls, a technology company that offers the ultimate in facilities and energy management intelligence joins Enterprise Radio.
Their turnkey installation, energy analysis and prompt resolution can simplify the lives of your facility management team while it delivers savings to your enterprise’s bottom line.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Greg Fasullo discuss the following:
- I’ve been hearing about “the internet of things” lately in the press, tell me a little bit about what this is an why is so important for business leaders to understand.
- Can you give me specific examples of the benefits?
- Tell me about EnTouch Controls. How does your company fit into the Internet of Things and what makes you different?
- What customers benefit the most from this service? Who are typical customers for EnTouch?
- What are the key business processes you focus on?
- What are the financial benefits?
- The idea of leveraging data to proactively detect problems before they occur sounds extremely valuable to a facility manager with thousands of assets.
- I hadn’t thought about the impact on capital planning, can you give me some examples?
- How would one get started with this service or get more information accordungly?
Greg Fasullo, Chief Executive Officer with EnTouch Controls. EnTouch is a leading technology company that leverages facility asset and energy intelligence solutions to accurately assess and control maintenance costs, energy consumption and expenditure. The company’s award winning EnTouch 360™ platform provides a dedicated team of energy experts who utilize leading-edge software, best-in-class hardware and predictive or “targeted” analytics to improve operational efficiencies, significantly reduce energy consumption and maximize energy savings.
Nationally recognized for its ongoing commitment to sustainability and their innovative Internet of Things (IoT) approach to facilities management, EnTouch supports over 4000 locations in diverse industries including: retail, restaurant, grocery, commercial real estate, healthcare, and hospitality.