The Importance of Hard Work in Success: A Conversation with Seafood Industry Leader Cesar Lago
Cesar Lago, President of Sales and Marketing for Camanchaca, Inc., the US-based division of Chilean-seafood industry leader Camanchaca S.A. joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the importance of hard work in success.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Cesar Lago discuss the following:
- Give us a history about Camanchaca and how your retail brand Pier 33 came to be.
- What are some changes you have seen in the industry and with consumers throughout your 17 years with the company?
- As someone who has worked his way up to the top, what do you accredit your success to?
- What would you like to accomplish as President of Camanchaca Inc.?
- If you could give one piece of advice to young professionals, what would it be?
Cesar Lago is the President of Camanchaca, Inc. He was an integral part of the founding of Camanchaca’s Miami-based sales office in 2001 and has been involved in the development of key strategic relationships with retail, food service and distribution partners since.
Lago graduated from Florida International University with a bachelor’s degree in Business in 1992. After college, he held a sales position with Dial Soap for five year. He was then offered a job at Heritage Salmon to develop the sales of Chilean salmon in the U.S. when the farmed salmon industry was in its infancy.
At Heritage, he was part of a team that represented Camanchaca salmon in the U.S. market. His knowledge of the Camanchaca Salmon products and the industry, along with his keen ability to identify opportunities and cultivate relationships led to Lago becoming the National Sales manager when Camanchaca opened its U.S. office in 2001 marking 17 years with the company on March 16th.
People also listened to this: How this entrepreneur is making parents lives easier and children’s lunches healthier