Manage Your Team Online with TeamSnap
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ken McDonald discuss the following:
- How long has the company been around and how has the company grown?
- How did the company acquire so many users in such a short time?
- What is the company’s culture and how has it impacted the company growth?
- To what extent has the company’s vision and focus changed over the last 3 years?
- What advice would you give other companies that are trying to start consumer Internet companies?
As Vice President of Customer Acquisition at TeamSnap, Ken oversees all marketing and sales efforts to drive TeamSnap’s growth. During its three years in business, TeamSnap has acquired two million customers and is continuing to grow quickly.
Ken has been working in the technology industry for over 20 years. He was most recently VP of Marketing and Customer Success at LifePics, an online photo service that he helped grow from a small company to one with millions of consumers. Prior to LifePics, Ken worked at small Internet start-ups to large tech companies like Oracle, Intel and Dun and Bradstreet Software and even spent 3 years working in venture capital.
While most of his experience is in marketing, he has held almost every position imaginable in a technology startup including CFO and VP of Engineering. Ken has a MBA from Stanford and a BA in Math and Economics from Dartmouth.
Related Web Site: www.teamsnap.com
[box_blue]Note: If you would like to listen to a podcast right away you can hear a sample by clicking on the “play” button on our podcasts page. If you would like to play your podcast later or take it on the road, you will first need to subscribe to and download the podcast using the subscription software on your computer, such as itunes. Then you will have to transfer the podcast file to your portable media device. We recommend the following subscription software for the best user experience: