Losing your soul to writing – a discussion with author Todd Allen
Todd Allen, a Maritime writer who has a new horror book out called Sacra Obscurum joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the book and what drew him towards writing in the horror genre.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Todd Allen discuss the following:
- What draws you towards writing in the horror genre?
- Who is your intended readership?
- Your book is about death and the afterlife- Why do you think the prospect of losing one’s soul still scares so many people?
- What would you like readers to take away from this book?
- What advice would you give beginning writers?
Todd Allen lives on the East Coast of Canada in Southern New Brunswick, and is a down-to-earth, fascinating interview. His examination of the occult exposed him to many modern witchcraft, demonology, and summoning practices and he was more than happy to get those research materials out of his house upon completing his book.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN.