Kapture Audio, a Recording Wrist Band Device
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Matthew Dooley discuss the following:
- What is Kapture and why a wearable device?
- What makes this product different from anything else in the current marketplace?
- Kapture saves audio from the past 60 seconds or less. Why 60 seconds?
- It seems to me that this would be a great device for listening better. Do you have any tips for our listeners on how to use the device for better listening?
- How does the product work and do you also need to download the app simultaneously?
- As a newer startup in the wearable tech industry, do you have any advice for entrepreneurs who are looking to develop a tech device but feel the market may be saturated?
- Any lessons learned?
- How can one purchase Kapture and what is the retail price?
Matthew Dooley is a Cincinnati-based entrepreneur who didn’t fully appreciate the value of listening until he met Ashley, his wife, who is a therapist. She put him to shame! Dooley has since brought a product to market that actually rewards you for paying attention. It’s called Kapture, a wristband and mobile app for reliving and sharing the last minute of anything you hear. Listen for the good stuff, tap to save the previous minute to your phone, then use the Kapture app to edit and share your unique moment.