How collaborative checklists can help teams complete tasks quicker, cheaper and more efficiently
Vivek Chugh, Founder of Listables, the social checklist app powered by communities used by tens of thousands of teams worldwide joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Vivek Chugh discuss the following:
- What makes Listables different from other team management and productivity apps?
- Can you explain the community element of Listables more and why it is so important?
- Is this service just for businesses and teams or individuals as well?
- What are a few core features on Listables that really helps teams easily collaborate?
- What is some advice you can give to team leaders and business owners for setting and reaching goals?
- Aside from using Listables what is one thing that every team should be doing to improve productivity?
Vivek Chugh is the Founder and CEO of Listables. He started Listables two years back after realizing that there had to be a better way to use checklists. Having worked at senior positions for the best companies on the planet in their respective computing verticals, Vivek has managed world class product, engineering and operations teams worldwide. His idea of Listables came one night at 3am trying to debug a major deployment issue and wondered why couldn’t we make checklists more collaborative, interactive, auditable and community oriented. Hence.. Listables.. the social checklist app powered by communities.
People also listened to this: Trading Corporate Life for Entrepreneurship and Never Looking Back