November 3, 2016 at 8:16 am / by admin
/ comments (0)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 8:56 — 6.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | | More
Social Media Marketing Educator Sabrina Kizzie is a digital marketing specialist and blogger who pens the popular SabrinaOnFood.com blog joins Enterprise Radio to discuss best practices for restaurants on instagram.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sabrina Kizzie discuss the following:
- How are restaurants using Instagram to attract diners?
- What other stories can you share through photos that give followers a better understanding of your restaurant?
- How can someone unveil a new dish or item?
- Are contests effective on Instagram? And what’s an example of a contest that a brand can do?
- How else should restaurants be using Instagram to grow and attract business?
Sabrina Kizzie, is an instructor at the City University of New York Baruch College – Division of Continuing and Professional Studies. Sabrina Kizzie achieved notoriety after being named one of the 25 Most Influential Women for 2014 by the Bronx Times.
Sabrina received both a Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Long Island University, and is currently pursuing a Ph. D. at Capella University. Sabrina has more than 15 years of marketing experience and is recognized as a marketing expert, author and speaker.
Learn more about Sabrina Kizzie at socialmediaglamour.com or her food blog sabrinaonfood.com.